Bessie

John Green
Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)
Colleen Hoover
The Catcher in the Rye

Queen of Babble Gets Hitched (Queen of Babble Series #3)

Queen of Babble Gets Hitched (Queen of Babble Series #3) - This just did not in any way live up to the other two in the series.It was much too repetitive for my liking, and I spent the entire read thinking: Just do it already. Just hook up with the other guy. It's as if the second novel ended with that exact 'plot twist' - Oh, they are supposed to be together. OK. And then this third novel just does ... nothing - but dwell on that and draw it out.You could maybe (MAYBE) argue that it's a fairly accurate illustration of what Lizzie goes through during those 9 months or however long it is - BUT it doesn't work either way. I'm left with the impression that there was nothing more to say, the story was finished, but she started this third and final novel and therefor had to finish it, and couldn't go for a short story so she had to fill just short of 300 pages with text ...If only it brought something else to the plate as well, plot wise, or even just in terms of the writing or it being extra funny, ... just give me something.Nope. A bit of a disappointment.